Friday, December 16, 2011

Marinated Veggies


Delish!  I am soooo addicted to these, which is probably why I adore "Best Broccoli Ever"!  But, I'm serious, they will disappear quickly!

1 Cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
1 Bunch Broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
1 carton Cherry Tomatoes

Marinade:
1 cup Vinegar (I use white, but you can use cider vinegar, or whatever!)
1 1/2 cups EVOO  (Ok, I use a little less!)
1 Tablespoon Dill Weed (dried)
1 Tablespoon Sugar
1 teaspoon each granulated garlic powder, black pepper, and salt

Wash and prepare the veggies. Place in a large bowl. Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour over the veggies. Mix until the veggies are coated with the marinade. You may serve immediately, but flavors actually improve the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment